Author Topic: OOC comments insulting another player Case  (Read 38433 times)

Meneldur

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: OOC comments insulting another player Case
« Reply #45: September 09, 2013, 11:13:19 AM »

Actually Penchant, I didn't truly believe the Moderators were out to get Kai until I read the thread, and now every posting I read from "the ruling class" strengthens that believe.

So in order to "fairly" find Kai guilty it has to be non-mods who find him so? Statements like "ruling class" or the "mods are out to get him" seem to distract from the real issue which is that Kai sent OOC messages that were very clearly unacceptable. Had I been in the realm at the time I certainly would have reported them- they are very clearly insulting and in my opinion quite offensive.

As as non-member of the supposed "ruling class" (lower class?) I have to say I'm really not seeing what your getting at here. Kai very clearly seems guilty and I would personally be surprised and suspect found play if most of the magistrates working on the case didn't immediately see what is staring at them right in the face. This isn't a court of law where we need lawyers for both sides; if someone is clearly in the wrong there is no requirement for a token magistrate to argue the impossible just because it "seems fair".