Author Topic: OOC comments insulting another player Case  (Read 38402 times)

egamma

Re: OOC comments insulting another player Case
« Reply #45: September 09, 2013, 03:11:33 PM »

Actually Penchant, I didn't truly believe the Moderators were out to get Kai until I read the thread, and now every posting I read from "the ruling class" strengthens that believe.

Addendum: Precious few postings have focused on the 2 OOC msgs, while most of you are focusing on how much of an !@#$%^& Kai is.

15 out of the 41 reported posts in the past month are about Kai. Those reports were made by 12 different people. That means that 36% of reported posts in the past month are regarding Kai, and it's far more than just the moderators who believe that his posts cross the line. When about 10% of those posting to the forums have reported someone, that someone has a problem, not the moderators. And frankly, if you think we are being unfair, you can email Tom about it. This forum is about Magistrate cases, not moderator actions.

As for the 2 OOC messages, I'm not sure what else needs to be said. It's none of the concern of the Moderators, and like I said previously, the Magistrates have a private forum to discuss their takes on the 2 OOC messages.