Author Topic: OOC comments insulting another player Case  (Read 38680 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: OOC comments insulting another player Case
« Reply #60: September 09, 2013, 03:32:22 PM »
I've heard a lot people talk !@#$ about Fox News before, but you're the first person to accuse them of being too 2-sided.  :)

I'm not saying opposing arguments always have equal merit, just that when somebody's accused of wrong-doing, you should look at both sides of the story.

We are. So far, the consensus is that there isn't much merit to Kai's argument. If you want to change our minds, you need to address the points that egamma just raised:

It comes down to this. Nobody, including Kevin, has provided any evidence at all that I either falsified those OOC messages, or that those OOC messages weren't violations of the Social Contract. And that's all the case is about. Three simple questions: did Kevin write them, and if so, were they violations of the IRs or SC, and if they were, what is the punishment?

All this nonsense about who's out to get who is irrelevant. Those are the only three questions that the Magistrates have to consider.

I couldn't have said it better myself. At this point, specifically the bit about whether the messages were violations of the Social Contract is the only part that matters to the Magistrates since Kai has already admitted to writing them.