Author Topic: Recruitment Centers  (Read 12699 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Recruitment Centers
« Reply #15: September 06, 2013, 02:07:17 AM »
So which realm destroyed it?

stuartalexmc

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: September 06, 2013, 02:12:27 AM »
Neither of them have been destroyed yet.

They might not be. If they are BoM will destroy them in a 'scorched earth' policy. 

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: September 06, 2013, 03:30:09 AM »
So this is a very rare RC indeed. I will build one  8)

Do we happen to know the % game calculation and other reasons(such as region type) how a good RC can be found? I remember seeing it somewhere, probably Wikipedia but cannot find it elsewhere. Thank you.

By the way, it is a pity that Aix center is destroyed. That is probably the very best center in the island :(
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: September 06, 2013, 09:37:55 AM »
Whoever ends up destroying such good centers will go down in BM infamy. Rather like the Ibladeshians who destroyed Aix's cavalry center...

Yes Ap Rhodri family would get torn apart if they would set foot on Perdan land again.
And DoA and Ibladesh had to pay for this dearly.
There is no day where Perdan does not mourn this center...  :(

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: September 06, 2013, 09:58:04 AM »
Whoever ends up destroying such good centers will go down in BM infamy. Rather like the Ibladeshians who destroyed Aix's cavalry center...

You know, even thought I was there, I cannot recall what stats it had...

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: September 06, 2013, 10:04:49 AM »
You know, even thought I was there, I cannot recall what stats it had...

60 90/90.

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: September 06, 2013, 01:54:35 PM »
Ah, the price of war...  ::)

egamma

« Reply #22: September 06, 2013, 03:53:48 PM »
Both of the Makarian special forces centers are VERY unique. One of them has built-in siege towers (or, I guess, they are skilled with grappling hooks and ropes, whatever), and the other is actually a cavalry unit.

They're also very expensive to have, but with the way the gold production of the game has been cranked up over the past 5 years, a lot more possible to use than before.

It would be a terrible crime to delete those centers. That's like killing Chuck Norris and Legolas.

I've unpaused one of my Darkan nobles and she's making a beeline for Makar. You've made me want to play on Atamara again--congratulations!  ;D

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: September 06, 2013, 04:04:51 PM »
It would be a terrible crime to delete those centers. That's like killing Chuck Norris and Legolas.
How can you put Chuck Norris in a sentence together with a filthy elf!

But those RCs sure sound awesome
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

stuartalexmc

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: September 06, 2013, 06:43:04 PM »
Both of the Makarian special forces centers are VERY unique. One of them has built-in siege towers (or, I guess, they are skilled with grappling hooks and ropes, whatever), and the other is actually a cavalry unit.

They're also very expensive to have, but with the way the gold production of the game has been cranked up over the past 5 years, a lot more possible to use than before.

I had no idea about that. The Barony's history is not well documented even in the Wiki. Until Eirikr's Character came back we only had two/three people from the old days and they were not that talkative. We lost most of the old characters when the cleanup script was fixed.

Yeah, 130-odd gold for 10 but they are so worth it :D

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: September 09, 2013, 04:17:17 PM »
Well, had a 100-3/100 SF center that Perdan took away sadly. Damned Atanamir lol!
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: September 09, 2013, 11:43:20 PM »

Both of these things aren't well documented. I spent some time in BoM leading these units and myself never witnessed these skills coming into play.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Eirikr

« Reply #27: September 10, 2013, 12:57:47 AM »
Both of these things aren't well documented. I spent some time in BoM leading these units and myself never witnessed these skills coming into play.

I'm not even sure they both make sense. Behexed Artillery are range 5 and prefer to shoot from there; I'm not sure what either attribute would gain them. Mystic Monks may very well have charging or scaling components; I do remember them behaving oddly, but not the nature of it.

Definitely not well documented... but that may be even more reason to keep them.

stuartalexmc

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: September 10, 2013, 01:04:52 AM »
It would be good to give them some description either in game or on the Wiki.

I don't know any way of finding out the special abilities?

Oh and RIP the Barony  :'(

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: September 10, 2013, 01:07:39 AM »
It would be good to give them some description either in game or on the Wiki.

I don't know any way of finding out the special abilities?

Oh and RIP the Barony  :'(

All conjecture as to the nature of special forces abilities is based on player observation.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.