Author Topic: BM u so scary!  (Read 3066 times)

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
BM u so scary!
« Topic Start: September 06, 2013, 10:40:35 AM »
Woah, the changed log-in page (for the survey) had me for a moment. Phew.

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
Re: BM u so scary!
« Reply #1: September 06, 2013, 12:33:25 PM »
Atamara: Definitely Sink!
Far East: Definitely Sink!
East Continent: Definitely Sink!
Dwilight: Definitely Sink!
Colonies: Definitely Sink!
Beluaterra: Definitely Sink!

Let them all be called Atlanteans! :o  ;D

Edit: I thought maybe something had broken, or it hadn't loaded properly, until I read it
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 12:38:37 PM by Bael »

nanakisan

• Freeman
  • I'm a absolute looney! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    • View Profile
    • My Gallery of 3D madness
« Reply #2: September 06, 2013, 12:45:16 PM »
When the page came up and my characters were not. I actually panicked, I had just gotten one character to High Marshal. Another was finally able to cover a RC upgrade. You can already guess i voted to not sink the island my two characters are on. hahahah
I am a lunatic wrapped in bacon. Sprinkled with swiss, smoothered in mustard and then buried in lettuce. I'm delicious!

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: September 06, 2013, 01:45:22 PM »
Blargh. It wasn't actually supposed to block you from your characters just yet. Sorry about that!

It should now let you access your characters, but put the link to the survey with the blue explanatory text above them.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: September 06, 2013, 01:54:05 PM »
And I just got yellow text for getting my hero killed a week ago. Thought I got warned or something. If it was in RED, it would have scared the !@#$ out of me.
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: September 06, 2013, 01:55:58 PM »
Blargh. It wasn't actually supposed to block you from your characters just yet. Sorry about that!

It should now let you access your characters, but put the link to the survey with the blue explanatory text above them.

I don't know. I kinda liked the Big brother/Chinese dictator/Soviet commune approach that FORCES you to answer before you can get anywhere  ;D

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: September 06, 2013, 01:57:16 PM »
I don't know. I kinda liked the Big brother/Chinese dictator/Soviet commune approach that FORCES you to answer before you can get anywhere  ;D

Oh, don't get me wrong: if we don't get as many responses as we want, I'll turn that back on for those who haven't taken it yet ;D
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: September 06, 2013, 02:42:48 PM »
Atamara: Definitely Sink!
Far East: Definitely Sink!
East Continent: Definitely Sink!
Dwilight: Definitely Sink!
Colonies: Definitely Sink!
Beluaterra: Definitely Sink!

Let them all be called Atlanteans! :o  ;D

Edit: I thought maybe something had broken, or it hadn't loaded properly, until I read it

lol +1