BattleMaster > BM General Discussion

Post here for FB News

(1/6) > >>

Azerax:
Greetings all,

Some simple rules about this thread:
1. What gets posted here may end up on the FB page
2. Do not post in-game messages sent by other players.  You may post ones you sent
3. Treat this as rumours you would hear in a bar.
4. Progaganda is welcome, as are outright lies, as long as they are not malicious or directed at a character.
5. Please do not discuss othere posts in here, make new threads if you wish.
6. Please indicate which island your post is about.

Our FB page is located here: https://www.facebook.com/BattleMasterGame

Thanks all,
Scott

edit: to add #6
edit 2: add fb page link

Jaden:
cant wait to see what people will write about the siege in FEI.

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Jaron_family/Siege_of_Sasrhas
feel free to use the files i uploaded, if you dont mind my unit being highlighted :P
Siege of Sasrhas1.gif + Siege of Sasrhas2.gif

Wolfsong:
After the death of their Grand Duchess, the Grand Duchy of Fissoa crowns its former High Marshal king and proclaims itself the Maritime Kingdom of Fissoa.

stuartalexmc:
Today the Mighty Cagilan army bravely fought a herd of cattle. Over 2000 men joined in the assault; Locals report that a furious battle must have taken place as most of the cattle are still alive.

In other news The Great Dictator has ordered posters to be put up to teach the Caligians the local wildlife.

(I take no liablity for spelling errors; I can't spell for toffee)

Eirikr:

--- Quote from: stuartalexmc on September 08, 2013, 03:36:24 PM ---Today the Mighty Cagilan army bravely fought a herd of cattle. Over 2000 men joined in the assault; Locals report that a furious battle must have taken place as most of the cattle are still alive.

In other news The Great Dictator has ordered posters to be put up to teach the Caligians the local wildlife.

(I take no liablity for spelling errors; I can't spell for toffee)

--- End quote ---

I was hoping someone would post this. I laughed my rear off when I saw it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version