Author Topic: Can we improve the wiki?  (Read 29654 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Can we improve the wiki?
« Reply #45: September 23, 2013, 06:41:24 PM »
Can we do something with this? The spambots are flooding us with bogus users at an ever-increasing rate. There were over 500 new spambot accounts in the past 15 or so hours, and over 1,000 in the past 5 or 6 days.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #46: September 23, 2013, 07:29:56 PM »
I can't do research right now, but if you tell me which extension to install, I'll do it within the next few hours.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: September 23, 2013, 07:51:54 PM »
QuestyCaptcha.

I'll put in some relatively simple questions and answers. Not, I'm afraid, as simple as "What is the name of this game?" because they were breaking that one before we upgraded the Wiki.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #48: September 23, 2013, 08:53:31 PM »
QuestyCaptcha.

I'll put in some relatively simple questions and answers. Not, I'm afraid, as simple as "What is the name of this game?" because they were breaking that one before we upgraded the Wiki.

It's already installed and active, according to the LocalSettings.php - check it out.