Author Topic: Guidance on Travel Times  (Read 1090 times)

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Guidance on Travel Times
« Topic Start: September 19, 2013, 02:57:36 AM »
I remember that months ago the screwed up travel time estimates on some (all?) islands were reported to the bugtracker, but the issue seems to have disappeared from the tracker without a resolution. So I'm hoping for some guidance on which, if any, of the contradicting travel time estimates is accurate.

For example, on FEI, before you start to travel from one region to another you're told that the journey will take 11 hours. Then, once travel is underway, you're told that E.T.A. is 17 hours. Meanwhile, Military Advisor estimates travel time at 19 hours. Very confusing, and effecting every island on which I play.

Out of these three numbers, which is accurate? The one before you start travelling, the one after you've started travelliing, or Advisor estimate?

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Guidance on Travel Times
« Reply #1: September 19, 2013, 03:05:41 AM »
It still exists: http://bugs.battlemaster.org/view.php?id=7318 but there were several duplicates that were resolved/closed because people forget to search through recent and/or similar issues before submitting them.

However, it should be fixed now (or if not now, in the next update) after I finally tracked it down. All testing verified the hours not changing anymore.