Author Topic: Watch Dogs  (Read 8292 times)

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Watch Dogs
« Topic Start: September 23, 2013, 06:33:32 PM »
I just pre-ordered the game, the vids seem nice and the gameplay is kinda unique. Anyone else going to play?
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Watch Dogs
« Reply #1: September 26, 2013, 06:12:50 AM »
I am planning on it. It seems really interesting. Kind of a modern day assassins creed (not like modern day in assassins creed as that is still melee and running around but killing bad people with stealth somewhat with somewhat top of the line tech. I haven't seen any videos in awhile so I could be a bit off though.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Zakilevo

« Reply #2: September 26, 2013, 06:23:27 AM »
Can't wait for this game to come out. Along with Age of decadence this game is my most anticipated game of the year :D

Alpha

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: September 26, 2013, 02:13:50 PM »
I've already bought Age of Decadence, so I might wait to buy Watch Dogs. I don't really have time for more than one game at a time.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: September 28, 2013, 12:56:34 PM »
Game coming out on the last week of November. After Hitman: Absolution and Splinter Cell: Blacklist failed to quench my thirst for open world stealth games, my entire bet was put on Watch Dogs.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: October 18, 2013, 07:13:57 AM »
Unfortunately it's been delayed to...February I think? January or February I am pretty sure of.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: October 30, 2013, 08:52:33 PM »
My retailer told that it going to be late march/early april. Hope the game is worth the wait! :)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: October 31, 2013, 03:10:48 AM »
My retailer told that it going to be late march/early april. Hope the game is worth the wait! :)
Yeah I am getting that date now too, I think what I read was more speculation than anything else.
― G.K. Chesterton

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: October 31, 2013, 05:02:20 AM »
Yeah I am getting that date now too, I think what I read was more speculation than anything else.

At this stage I would say ANY date is speculation.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: December 01, 2013, 06:54:23 PM »
Update: So the latest minimum system requirements says 6 GB RAM is needed so bye bye my old guy. Same for CoD: Ghosts. Anybody recommend what RAM should I buy?

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: December 01, 2013, 11:07:05 PM »
Update: So the latest minimum system requirements says 6 GB RAM is needed so bye bye my old guy. Same for CoD: Ghosts. Anybody recommend what RAM should I buy?

The are slowly optimizing the engine for CoD: Ghost, so the ram requirement might come down further. The thing that is annoying is that it is a hard cap, they actually won't let you try and run without that much ram. To know what ram you should buy would require some info on what motherboard/CPU you have, unless you just want to know which brands are reputable.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: December 02, 2013, 04:01:31 PM »
I have at present Intel DH61HO motherboard and i7 3770S, yeah whatever is compatible with that.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: April 24, 2014, 09:47:36 AM »
May 27 it is. I really hope they don't change it again at the final moment.

And the price seems quite affordable too, its good.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #13: April 24, 2014, 11:05:00 PM »
Any words on a Mac version, or is it only for game consoles and toy OSes ?

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: April 24, 2014, 11:25:41 PM »
Any words on a Mac version, or is it only for game consoles and toy OSes ?

I heard they're releasing a version on the Condescending OS 3.4.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.