Author Topic: Watch Dogs  (Read 8310 times)

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Re: Watch Dogs
« Reply #15: April 26, 2014, 07:46:04 AM »
As of yet, there haven't been any word of a mac version. But its likely that they might release it later this year since its one of the blockbuster releases of 2014.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #16: April 27, 2014, 01:16:49 PM »
I heard they're releasing a version on the Condescending OS 3.4.

Good for them. I'll strongly support anything that's not an abomination. If I were to inherit a couple billions, I'd probably buy up one of the AAA studios and make them release all of their games for every platform EXCEPT windows. Just because I'm an !@#$%^& on a powertrip doing the right thing the wrong way.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: April 28, 2014, 06:28:25 AM »
Good for them. I'll strongly support anything that's not an abomination. If I were to inherit a couple billions, I'd probably buy up one of the AAA studios and make them release all of their games for every platform EXCEPT windows. Just because I'm an !@#$%^& on a powertrip doing the right thing the wrong way.

That's the spirit!
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: May 26, 2014, 04:19:48 PM »
Game coming tomorrow! I don't remember if any game excited me so much even before I managed to play it... I just hope they don't delay it again on the day of release lol.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.