Author Topic: Removal of Terran (Dwi)  (Read 1999 times)

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Removal of Terran (Dwi)
« Topic Start: September 24, 2013, 01:15:18 PM »
I believe deceased realms have to be removed by a dev, if I'm right? I was wondering if Terran on Dwilight could be removed. The federation status we have with them is hampering new politics.

The realm has lost it last region quite some time ago, and also all her nobles and adventures have now left the realm.
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: Removal of Terran (Dwi)
« Reply #1: September 24, 2013, 03:23:31 PM »
done

didn't do it last time I cleaned realms because it still had members then.

What about Aurvandil? When did that die?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: September 24, 2013, 04:42:25 PM »
Just yesterday, I think.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: September 24, 2013, 04:46:03 PM »
Aurvandil died two days ago and It still has 4 nobles and 1 adventurer.

Also Fane in EC should be removed already, its been dead for a few months with no nobles and no chance of coming back.
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: September 24, 2013, 06:17:07 PM »
Tom: do remember I made a thread in the dev board about the status of dead realms so you can take care of it at your convenience without needing to spend time checking the details. Perhaps it should be stickied?

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #5: September 24, 2013, 06:54:16 PM »
Tom: do remember I made a thread in the dev board about the status of dead realms so you can take care of it at your convenience without needing to spend time checking the details. Perhaps it should be stickied?

it automatically bubbles to the top whenever a new post is made, so no need to sticky it.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: September 24, 2013, 07:43:28 PM »
Yes, but so do new posts in other sticky threads like the 'i'm going to be absent' thread. The point of stickying it would be so that you can occasionally notice it at the top and take care of it at your convenience instead of only noticing it when I add a new post and hoping that my timing coincides with your convenience.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #7: September 24, 2013, 08:23:30 PM »
Yes, but so do new posts in other sticky threads like the 'i'm going to be absent' thread. The point of stickying it would be so that you can occasionally notice it at the top and take care of it at your convenience instead of only noticing it when I add a new post and hoping that my timing coincides with your convenience.

There's a good "mark unread" button that I can use to keep it up top if I don't have the time right then. :-)