Author Topic: Noob question about Priest Duel/Training Challenge  (Read 1953 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Noob question about Priest Duel/Training Challenge
« Topic Start: September 27, 2013, 02:20:23 AM »
I remember if priest want to issue duel challenge to a noble, it is stated as "faith is stronger than sword." and priest cannot duel. How about training match? Can priest have training match? ???

As I am curious, my priest already accepted his challenge and I can choose strategy as well. Will have to see if training match happen or not in next turn update :P

Challenged to a training match
Bichlas Tzirimuschul, Banler of Oritolon, Knight of Oritolon has challenged you to a training match. You have 1 day to answer the challenge. In order to resolve the challenge, both of you have to be in the same city with an academy.
You should answer his challenge and either accept or reject it.

EDIT:
Training Match result:
Training Match   (20 minutes ago)
May Ketchum, General of Oritolon, Baroness of Iglavik, Priestess of The Path Of Chivalry meets her challenger Bichlas Tzirimuschul, Banker of Oritolon, Knight of Oritolon for the agreed training match.
Bichlas has decided to use the 'defensive' strategy while May has chosen the 'neutral' strategy, giving May the advantage.
After a series of blows, May wins the training match.

Indeed faith is stronger than sword anyway :o
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 06:34:43 AM by Ketchum »
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)