Author Topic: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life  (Read 71155 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life
« Topic Start: September 30, 2013, 11:21:19 AM »
An RP written by Lucini Talratheon.

Meeting the Marshal

Lucini wrung her hands nervously though she'd hoped that people would never know the truth of her nervousness, it wasn't exactly a secret but still it felt like an embarrassing factoid. When Aldrakar finally entered  she stopped wringing her hands and smoothed out her dress and robes he seemed to look the very part of soldier, warrior and noble. Rugged, he looked tough his eyes told several stories and she smiled softly and looked down to the floor a moment before looking back up to him. She waited for him to approach further  and smiled when he mentioned her living conditions, "Thank you Marshal Aldrakar, I find it's easier to work when I feel I'm at home. so I bring everything from home I value." She admitted,  she stepped forward as he did to close in the distance between them.

A short giggle, escaped her before she cleared her throat in the realization before trying to regain her composure. "I mean I.. don't be Marshal sad that is, not grateful. What I mean to say is.. I don't actually meet many other noblemen or women. I'm more of the ... voice behind the quill of sorts." It might have actually shown now in person, the timid and nervous Lady who was Lucini. Of course she hated it, she sometimes wished she had the social and verbal constitution to be like Priestess Himoura or the Late Empress Arundel at least in front of other noblemen. To commoners it was easy, child's play, they were beneath her and not noble peers. "Yes I've enjoyed our correspondences Marshal Aldrakar, you are quite the commander from what I read and hear."

Her eyes followed his when he looked to the various tapestries and still she continued to smile seemingly to have a perpetual joke in her own mind that somehow kept her happy. He nodded slowly, "Yes I believe you are correct, I was in Vaal at the time attempting to quell the civilian uprisings there, it was rather fortunate in a jesting way because there was a situation where the taxation accounts of the land had been overly miscounted by nearly forty... never mind. But please I do not mind, I rarely get gifts." she said the last with a slight amount of excitement and exclamation, those who spoke to her in person would easily not the different when speaking to her in person. Though such was likely the same with many people, at least in her own understanding.

Her face lit up slightly and her smiled changed from being slightly to brightly and she reached out with both hands to gently collect it from him, in her hands she turned and moved towards her desk placing it down as his dainty and ink stained fingers slowly began to unwrap the red lynx fur revealing the vial inside. She still held that smile as he turned and looked to him and bowing her head, "Thank you very much Al.... Marshal Aldrakar it is a very generous and kind gift you've imparted upon me." She sighed and slowly shook her head, "Apologies I didn't mean to offend you, I should have known better." She quickly wanted to correct her self and her words lest he got offended.