Author Topic: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life  (Read 70396 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life
« Topic Start: September 30, 2013, 11:29:03 AM »
The continuation from Lucini Talratheon's perspective once more.

Lucini noted the muddy boot prints and with a slight wave of her hand quickly dismissed it, it was after all only mud. "Worry not Marshal Aldrakar, it'll wash out I'm sure.." Seeing the expression change she nodded and looked to the entry way, "Emily." she called out softly as a young maiden looking to be just slightly old enough to be married off entered and bowed her head before curtsying to them both, before looking to Lucini. "Yes, MiLady Lucini?" Lucini didn't mince words with the young girl and simply gave concise command. "Fetch a few wine glasses and a keg of warm wine, and check on the lamb." The young girl stood only a few seconds longer to be sure her Lady was finished before turning and leaving the tent quickly.

Lucini chuckled at Aldrakar and nodded slightly, "Yes I agree, the most difficult part of it was finding lambs that hadn't been stolen or butchered by the D'Harans. But I was able to procure them at a cost, about two dozen heads of lambs, it should be more than enough to fill the men's bellies." She gestured to the side where there sat several chairs and and a small table for entertaining guests. She paused a moment turning to him slightly at the mention of taking life her smile fading slightly as she seemed to think for a moment.

"I agree, taking a life never feels good but it is also a necessary component." She left out the mention of her executing several men earlier that week but of course those were criminal who were in chains when they were beheaded, not men on the field of battle who could fight back. When he squinted and pointed naturally she turned around looking back at the small cases of books and scrolls and the tapestries. "Those my mother and fath..oh" She felt the immediate and quite comical sting of embarrassment as she realize he was talking about her eyes rather than some object behind her, she chuckled and collected her self.

"These are a gift of my father, my mother may her soul rest was blue eyed. Many of my features I can give thanks to my father." She sighed near the end still wishing she had been some pretty, buxom, blonde maiden rather then the pale, petite and black haired scroll worm. The few redeeming qualities of her features was the fact she was often mistaken for being in her early twenties, based on her behavior and temperament more youthful than most assumed. She moved almost as if she were gliding to the chairs and couch choosing to sit in the chair as the maiden soon entered carrying a large silver tray.

Upon the tray was a large matching silver pitcher and silver and glass goblets, Lucini sat and smiled to Aldrakar as the wine was poured into the goblets and set out from them. And upon a separate plated was bread and steaming lamb chops seemingly fresh from the fire, the wine it self would taste spiced with honey and cinnamon and warmed enough to drink comfortably without worry of burning your tongue. Lucini reached forward and lifting her goblet as she swirled the wine abit almost as if she were inspecting it before looking to Aldrakar. "To the Empire, Marshal Aldrakar."