Author Topic: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life  (Read 70358 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life
« Reply #15: October 23, 2013, 11:53:15 AM »
Hey again, an RP I wrote with a specific goal in mind. I tried to write it as a staging area for other players to hook into in a sense. I might've worded that badly but basically I wanted to try to entice them to interact. Let me know what you think.

On the frontlines

The encampments in place, the tents raised and with no signs of aggression from D'hara Aldrakar made a round of the various commanders in Qubel. In full battle gear that was still quite starved from ornaments or finery he strode past with long strides.

He inspected the troops, greeted them with nods, smiles, waves and occationally had a short chat here and there. Along the way he made a point of visiting the various nobles as he could find them and made it plain to see that he praised them and had confidence in their ability in full view of their troops.

For Xerias that would be an embrace and a chuckle, Amyclass a grin and a rough story perhaps. Whereas Sholan he would address with more formality and a bow where he could perhaps sneak in a smirk or a handshake. For Lady Sibylla he would attempt a short discussion about local fauna and a clap on the shoulder, Jorus he didn't know well so he would try to be more formal but assure him that he did well. Ormans he did much the same but he would present him as a staunch warrior to his toops and Emil..? With Emil he tried to be a bit more informal, asking him about his sea voyage and reassuring the man he would do well at the siege of the Lighthouse.

Aldrakar hoped and believed this personal attention would do morale well and might also be good for the common soldiers. Knowing that the Imperial Marshal had faith in their commanders.