Author Topic: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life  (Read 70818 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life
« Reply #210: October 25, 2017, 09:02:16 AM »
The following RP is written by the Player of Max Bennet. All credits go to him. It is a continuation of the RP chain.

Roleplay from Max Bennet

The errant boy barely left a couple of seconds ago and already a hassle he caused with a band of magnificently armed men caught everyone's attention. Max looked in that direction and there it was - a golden lion on an imposing banner. Young Earl narrowed his eyes - "well earned, boy" - he thought to himself. Not a minute later in the middle of the corridor hastely constructed with steel-clad sizable bodies - stood the man. The many titles he wore, always impressive on the letters he penned, did not give justice to the majesty radiating from him. The royal gold and noble silver not only in his clothing and banners but also in his physical features. Few were the men not impressed by the figure. Max slipped off his hood, bristling his short hair in one motion.

Imperial Magistrate, Royal, Duke Aldrakar Renodin greeted the simple Earl of Fatexna. The latter bowed slightly, then raising his head responded in fashion:

"Royal Renodin! Magistrate Aldrakar, thank you for welcoming me to your realm and to this magnificent city. I'm glad to finally meet you in person, after the many letters we exchanged as fellow Master Rangers, but I must shamefully admit that I'm at an advantage in this meeting..." - he let his voice trail off ominously for a second, then smiled - "The tales I've heard and read of you and your heroic exploits, Magistrate, are quite excellent! I fear there are no tales being told about Bennets yet, as we're a relatively young house. I feel like I've known you already!"

Looking back to the cog he arrived in Max waved his hand around pointing at the docks they were in.

"The city... I haven't seen much yet but what I've seen so far is very impressive. The waters of Euschean Sea - most favourable, much unlike the rough seas of Central Toprak. Then again such calm waters would never allow for the favourite passtime of the Flow Dwili. The docks - very lively. The statue - very imposing, you must one day tell me the story behind it, Imperial Magistrate." - Max intoned the title as if expecting something from his older host, then knocked twice on the armour of one of the warriors - "Yes. Everything very impressive indeed. But - Royal Aldrakar - I'm certain that the city has much more impression to offer, and haven't you promised me a tour?" - he twisted his lips into awkward smile.