Author Topic: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life  (Read 71344 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life
« Reply #30: November 18, 2013, 10:30:20 AM »
Continued once more! I have to say though, this RP quite blew me away. The sheer volume of emotions poured into the words. It moved me. I couldn't just let this be the end.

Her face

Lucini felt at ease with Aldrakar finally before her, too long if questions and fear of his death flowing through her mind to sit at ease. Feeling his hand upon hers, then his lips pressed to it in a kiss, she smiled a bit brighter now as her other hand pressed to his chest feeling the leather armor. Her fingers faintly running over the rough exterior and finally to his linen covered arm. Her eyes simply looked over his features with adoration while he deliberated the use of the basin. She chuckled at his final reasoning as she added, "You smell of a man my love, a soldier, a warrior.. I wouldn't seek for you to wash that away on my account."

Her voice spoke with a soft tone of submissiveness to him, a strange tone from the Imperial Conciliator though right now she wasn't that feared judge, she was a Lady, his Lady.  Her eyes shot to the door with an equal amount of annoyance and frustration when the knocks came about and she heard the news and was quiet, her hands still upon Aldraker as he informed the messenger of his commands. Lucini felt the sting of disappointment as the news came and it showed heavily on her expression.

When he looked back to her and apologized, she smiled a forced one albeit and returned her hand to the side of his face, running her fingers through his hair. "We serve the great Empire my love, it is our burden... sometimes I talk too much.." She said growing quiet and looking over his features with her green gaze before suddenly leaning up on the tips of her toes, while pulling his head down and kissing him firm;y on the lips. She held the kiss for about three seconds before pulling away and smiling. "D'Harans will pay for this disturbance."