Author Topic: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life  (Read 70844 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life
« Reply #30: November 18, 2013, 10:34:14 AM »
!Warning! I feel I should, I'm obliged. Corny-ness ahead. I discussed prior to any continuation of the RP with the player of Lucini about what was acceptable and what wasn't. I'm not familiar with any form of explicit RP and well to be fair I don't want to find what happens when someone presses that VULGAR button at the bottom of posts. So I explained how I rather not go into too much detail and rather just let it blur into emotions. Agreement was reached and I'll post the results here. Enjoy.

The Kiss

Lucini's words fell away, tumbling like water from a waterfall. yet there was no thunder, the waterfall was entirely forgotten when Aldrakar felt Lucini's lips pressed against his. His heart surged and his limbs filled with warmth as he felt lust bloom through his body. When she stepped back he looked down on her but saw no small woman. He looked deep into her eyes as he stepped close to her again like with their kiss.

Gazing down into her eyes his head made small adjustments as he looked over her face, admiring it for what it was. Not just the person but the body. His eyes left the soft features of her face and slid down to her neck and beheld her shoulders. A soft noise of approval escaped his throat.

Leaning his head down to her neck and moving his hands so that one was held on her lower back and the other cradled her face as he brushed his lips along her neck. Kissing it softly and smelling the perfect scents of her body. His one hand wandering the space of her lower back and slightly beyond.

The wandering hand guided her as much as the rest of his body as he spied out the direction for the bed that surely must exist in the parlor. Lifting his head a moment only to whisper into her ear with a low and heavy voice ''Morning is far away love and I've had a rich imagination.''

Joy mixed with love but in turn was overruled by lust and a rooted desire to need, to have, to take. Many noises of greedy pleasure and anticipation escaped Aldrakar's lips.