Author Topic: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life  (Read 71110 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life
« Reply #30: November 18, 2013, 10:36:28 AM »
Continued !Warning! Nothing more to it really. Read on if you like.

The Chamber
( I entirely forgot to credit the Player of Lucini the last 3 posts but I'm kinda certain you've figured it out by now. This one is by Lucini)

It was a bold move she made and she wasn't sure how it would go with the man, and while she felt prepared for any reaction her heart leapt in anticipation of what this could lead to. Her lips pressed together and formed a small and innocent smile, she looked up to into his eyes with a gaze of transparency. When he stepped close and soon felt his hand reach to her lower back and the other cradling her face, she leaned her face into his hand lightly.

She took in the smell of the sea and his sweat with an almost admiration for it, as his lips pressed to her neck kissing it she let out a soft and shuddered breath. Her hand moved to the neck line of his leather armor, the other cupping around the back of his head, her fingers digging into his hair and pulled him closer to her. Her body became warm and flush with excitement when his hand explored slightly beyond she gave no indication of rebellion or disapproval.

She could see his wandering eyes when he finally pulled back and she smiled seductively, softly biting her lower lip as she turned her head ever so slightly to the door behind her where her chambers laid. Then turned in time to hear those words whispered in her ear, and she smiled whispering into his ear as well but first biting his ear lobe playfully. "Then I say we put our imaginations to work my love.. and collaborate until morning."

She too had been desiring this for a long time, since they'd processed their love to one another and she began to see him as more than a friend, more than a marshal. She leaned back a bit to catch his lips with hers again with a soft kiss then moving her hand from his hair and grasping the one upon her face and pulled away entirely pulling him along by hand towards her bedroom. The door wasn't far  and when she reached it she grabbed the handle and opened it pulling him inside with her before closing it and locking the latch.

She turned to him smiling her hands reaching to the bodice of her dress as her hands began undoing the side laces, carefully and yet rushed.