Author Topic: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life  (Read 70404 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life
« Reply #30: November 24, 2013, 10:39:59 PM »
Right after that last RP I decided it would be good to write another one! I know addict. When inspiration holds just let it flow I suppose.  Aldrakar is follower of the Bloodstars, the main religion on Dwilight. Here you can see him praying after the battle against the D'harans in Nebel.

After battle

With another battle on Nebel island concluded and more faithful departed from this world Aldrakar moved away from the carnage. The battlefield was littered with D'haran dead. They had fought bravely but ultimately their shieldwall was shattered and with nearly only infantry it quickly turned to slaughter.

Blood had cooled quickly in the season of winter even without the promise of snow as was the climate in the south. His armor stained from shin to chest in the crimson sticky stuff and his hair glued to his scalp with sweat Aldrakar tried to find a quiet spot. A solemn tree would do he reckoned.

Getting down on one knee with some difficulty Aldrakar raised his sword in front of him and planted its tip into the soil. His armor sporting quite a few dents and deformities he was lucky to be spared serious injury. In this state he murmured a prayer to the bloodstars that cast their gazes out over the landscape as they rose in the night-sky.