Author Topic: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life  (Read 71338 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life
« Reply #45: February 11, 2014, 12:06:57 PM »
Hey there! The previous RP was to the realm and for all to see. This is what I send to the Player of Lucini Talratheon. So I wrote 2 Rp's. One for the public eye and one for the private eye. Not sure if this will lead to anything but I felt it would be fun to create this little dynamic. Enjoy!

Servants and Heralds

In halls just outside her chamber voices could be heard. They mixed, one overpowered the other and then a chuckle followed by some other men. One in particular was passionate and full of fire, it sounded familiar in a way.

The door opened and closed, a servant hurried in his cheeks red with exertion or anger. Taking a meagre two gulps of air before he continued he spoke ''Mistress Lucini, I am terribly sorry to disturb you but the Imperial Marshal, his Lordship Renodin insisted on nearly breaking down the front door!'' The man's voice nearing a squeel at the end of his sentence. His little hands balled into fists he straightened his back as he continued. ''This is most unseemly behavior. I shall have him thrown out instantly! With your permission of course M'lady.'' At this the servant bowed deeply but didn't quite stop spewing words. Softly he mumbled on ''Damn that impertinent rascal. If only he hadn't brough along those other ruffians of his. Pushing around servants and barging through the hallways of Talratheon estate!''

Patiently the Servant waited for his Mistress to respond. The noise in the hallway ever growing louder as the group of men drew closer. A soft grating sound of metal ringmail mingled with heavy footfalls of undoubtedly armoured boots and the flutter of fabric, likely capes.