Author Topic: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life  (Read 70373 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life
« Reply #45: February 13, 2014, 08:43:59 AM »
Here is the RP written by the player of Lucini Talratheon. As always its quality stuff and rich in detail which always makes me wonder what I could've added in previous Rp's! Damn it hehe.

Lucini was laid in bed, wearing nothing more than a black chemise, the blanket risen high to her chest with her arms tucked over. the room had been sealed off for the exception of a single window that could allow. The rest of the room was lit with braziers and candlelight she was weakened from blood loss yet was unable to sleep and instead looking to the boys she birthed laying in their bassinets at the side of her grand bed. Beside the them in a chair sat the slumbering wet nurse. Lucini smiled sweetly when the door opened and closed and the servant approached, her half lidded green eyes looking to him in tired curiosity.

"What i.." She said out in a whispered voice, not that she was attempting to whisper but in fact she was unable to speak loudly as all having worn out her voice in the previous days. She finally raised a hand silencing the man and gesturing him closer, as she whispered to him "You bid him entrance.. or I will have your flesh flayed from your body, and hand your corpse from the city walls." She looked to the servant with a weak gaze, however those who knew of her knew she didn't joke when it came to her duties of 'death'. She was infamous for being quite ruthless when the time came.

She watched the servant bow and cower away leaving the room, as she tried to move to make her self look more presentable but failing after she attempted to sit up but fail and merely laid there. Her hair was sweat dampened, his skin pale (as usual), her body feverish and she looked weaker than the sons she bore. She snapped her fingers to the wet nurse who pretended to sleep through the servant's presence but opened her eyes and stood up. Lucini gesture to the door with her hand as the wet nurse got the messages and tucked the babes in a bit more and made sure they were breathing and alright before bowing slightly to her lady and leaving. Now just to wait for Aldrakar to come in she supposed..