Author Topic: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life  (Read 71157 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life
« Reply #75: August 18, 2014, 01:21:56 PM »
Here I got something truly unique for you. It may seem simple and rather ordinary even but take moment and consider that the this Rp sprang from a tiny little detail I gave earlier to this player in a letter that contained lots of details hehe. I am humbled by the simple perfection it embodies and am grateful to have been the recipient. Enjoy!

Written by the player of Evelyn Challons:

A messenger would arrive at Lurian Lands, a few hours after the sun has risen. The young man, weary as he was from the long journey nonetheless kept his duty in mind, carrying a package and letter to hand over. The letter sealed with the insignia of House Challon, a seal no doubt familiar to Aldrakar at this point.

The package unlike the letter however is adressed to Aldrakar Renodin II, Aldrakar's son. Inside the package is a small note, along with a small toy horse. A well crafted toy horse, black in colour. The horse looks smoothened out here and there, no sharp edges seen to make it suitable for any child, with the horse's expression worked into a docile one. Definatly a toy that has earned a craftsman a good amount of silvers for.

The note is written in clear letters, with a bit of a flair to it. Clearly from a feminine hand.

Young Lord Aldrakar II,

This is Kato. She is still young and has no friends as of yet. Many are afraid of her because of her black fur, yet she is very friendly and kind.

She needs someone to take care of her. Will you be able to do this and be her friend?

~Lady Evelyn Challon-Graves of Fissoa

Followed by a letter addressed to the father:

Lord Aldrakar,

I recall how you mentioned your son feared thr larger, black horses. To hopefully aid in conquering those fears, I have dispatched one of my messengers with a gift for him. A black, toy horse.

Perhaps with the toy, he will be ale to overcome his fears in time. Regardless, I wish not overstep any bounds and hope I have not offended with this gift.

~In friendship,
Evelyn

Evelyn Challon
Margravine of Madina Gardens
Marshal of the Fissoa Privateers