Author Topic: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life  (Read 70799 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life
« Reply #75: August 20, 2014, 10:17:11 PM »
Hey there, a little complementary Rp written by a close friend of Aldrakar IC, of course. It speaks of Aldrakar and I wanted to save it. Hope you don't mind. Enjoy though, its politically loaded.

Written by the Player of Hendrick Madigan, former King (duke) of Sun Hall

A message bearing the Madigan seal is sent to all nobles of Luria.

I, Hendrick of House Madigan, King of Sun Hall, Master of House Madigan, Regent to the Emperor, and Heir to the Imperial Throne do hereby abdicate all my titles and holdings.

I will it that all titles hereditary - including the ancestral claims to the Shinnen Domain (granted in perpetuity by the advent of the Third Empire) and my family home in Thar Gortauth - as well as the title of Master of House Madigan pass to my son Seoras, until such time as my true born heir Caedemon comes of age.

Of Caedemon, I wish that my dear friend and former Knight, the most noble Aldrakar Renodin be responsible for his care and upbringing. I also must note that Lord Aldrakar is to be forever considered a legend of Sun Hall and like a son to me.

I bid the Emperor make a selection of his new Heir and Regent at his earliest convenience.

My regards to all,
Hendrick of House Madigan