Author Topic: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life  (Read 70832 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life
« Reply #75: September 01, 2014, 04:06:33 PM »
Hello there. This time a short Rp about Aldrakar arriving in Askileon, the capital and promptly leaving again. Just had to do some Banking stuff but I felt like writing something to illustrate. So a little gossip story seemed right. Just to give the other players in the City something nice to read. Send only to those in the city mind you, not realm wide.

No name given

The ferry flying the colors of House Renodin was sighted mooring a busting pier. Most curious amongst their number was a company of bankers. Bankers! of all the variety of people one might spot on a dock their ilk rarely left the comforts of their decadent dwellings. Spring however must've ushered them out but surely it wasn't just good weather than had drawn them.

A blond haired man of fairly impressive posture departed the ship, at least impressive from a distance I'm sure.. or so I'm told. Anyhow, as this man disembarked and was flanked by a quartet of swordsmen donned in the Livery of House Renodin did the small company of bankers rush him. A keen observer could spot a small litter behind them. A chest upon it and several mean looking guards around it, armed with short swords mind you.

The chest found its way up onto the deck of the ship where it soon vanished from sight, below decks. The blond man, one Aldrakar if I heard correct turned on his heels and went back up the gangplank! Several bankers waved documents in the brisk air but were met with glares from the Bondsmen. That's how I heard it at least. Aldrakar only saw the docks of Askileon before he went back to Giask again. Silly nobles, who can understand them anyway.

The soldier muttered the story to his friends as you per chance overheard. Supposedly he heard it again in a tavern, from a wine merchant who happened to have been on a ship next to the Renodin's. Commoners, who can trust them anyway.