Author Topic: The War of Cathayan-Kindaran Aggression  (Read 7887 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
The War of Cathayan-Kindaran Aggression
« Topic Start: October 02, 2013, 04:04:09 AM »
So, I thought it about time someone created a thread for this. Surely a continent-wide war deserves its own thread. The name in the subject is...a work in progress. Hah, I guess whoever wins will get the final say in the name.

How do you guys think it's going? Been enjoying it? I am slightly biased, I guess, but I'd say the Empire is winning thus far. The Free Realms have lost one ally and had another all but crippled. On the Empire side, Zonasa is hurting pretty badly, but the other three realms are mostly untouched.

I've probably been most impressed with the improvement of Sorraine and Coralynth in this war. At the beginning of the war they were fielding perhaps 5000 - 6000 CS each. Ohnar alone was able to outnumber them together. But in the last campaign against Sasrhas, Coralynth and Sorraine fielded 11,000 - 13,000 CS each with reliable movement. That's pretty damn impressive. That allowed the three northern Empire realms to field just over 50,000 CS, of which 46,000 was brought against the walls of Sasrhas.

Zonasa, too, has done well, managing to keep Kindara busy despite being entirely outnumbered the entire war. And winning more battles than they've lost.