Author Topic: Hemaism dying  (Read 4054 times)

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Hemaism dying
« Topic Start: October 04, 2013, 12:23:18 AM »
With the locals opened ones more I would like to give out some news from BT to those who are either far away on the island or left it:

Hemaism has been killed by Thalmarkin/Old Grehk, and Sint seems to be more or less dying with it. The survival or not of Sint will be negotiated the coming days/weeks, but the end of Hemaism is certain. Sint are historical allies of NPC and quite widely regarded as an evil theocracy. Surely many will appreciate this is justice at last or else one more fun/different approach in the grave.
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Hemaism dying
« Reply #1: October 04, 2013, 12:50:32 AM »
Cool. I like to see it get mixed up. Although I do think the name 'Spearhold' is absolutely hilarious.

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: October 04, 2013, 01:26:43 AM »
Now Melhed and Fronen get to have all the fun  :-[
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: October 04, 2013, 02:50:16 AM »
To be fair, Hemaism wasn't actually killed by Old Grehk/Thalmarkin. The religion is not yet dead. Also, the enemy realms never even looted a single temple, so far as I can tell.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: October 04, 2013, 09:37:19 AM »
Enemy realms never looted temples of Hemaism? I'm pretty sure several were destroyed, several in which a char of mine helped hehe. A lot of priests turned warrior. At least one went on a suicidal, death duel streak.

It's not dead but was denounced in a sense by Sint and then some.

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: October 04, 2013, 11:42:25 AM »
To be fair, Hemaism wasn't actually killed by Old Grehk/Thalmarkin. The religion is not yet dead. Also, the enemy realms never even looted a single temple, so far as I can tell.

It might not be officially dead yet but the temples are closing down due to lack of priests, and will most likely be gone completly before long (cant really check from my place, so just assumed it was already gone).

And well, when it dies, it will be because of OG/Thal even though we might not be the ones putting the final nail in the coffin.
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: October 04, 2013, 09:16:15 PM »
Hemasim (and, from what I understand, Sint as well) is dying of apathy. Thal and OG are just administering the mercy killing.

kell

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: October 10, 2013, 06:23:32 AM »
sint had a handful of active players and wouldve given OG a good fight one on one but the creation of spearhold and thal's entry made it very one sided.
most of the TL's will move to spearhold so im guessing all that will change is OG will take my beloved keffa (sob) and sint will have a new banner

Turner

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: October 10, 2013, 07:56:14 AM »
OG and Sint did have some 1 on 1 engagements. I recall Sint had a slightly larger amount of CS as well and OG managed to hold our own due to better tactics and quality of troops.

Sint will still be around, they arent going to be wiped out as far as I am aware :)
Michael (BT) - Marcus (BT) - Antonious (EC) - Claudius (EC)