Author Topic: Atamara Update?  (Read 54328 times)

Eirikr

Atamara Update?
« Topic Start: October 11, 2013, 04:23:26 AM »
I'm a little surprised Atamara's local board has been silent since the reopening... but then again, even with unpausing Ravendon, I get the feeling Atamara is less eventful right now. The North is a little active right now, but even that is moving at a snail's pace.

Am I just missing out on some crazy stuff going on in the other half of the continent?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara Update?
« Reply #1: October 11, 2013, 04:59:21 AM »
Well the Darka vs CE and Co. war was going on but then CE got the border regions and gave them away to Talerium...pointlessly, IMO in a war of aggression. (Is aware it does mean its harder for Darka to ever attack CE but that wasn't ever really happening.)

IIRC there was some action after the region giving away at BoM with Darka trying to save BoM I believe but I don't recall exactly what was going on then. After that the north has basically gone silent.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Eirikr

« Reply #2: October 11, 2013, 05:38:13 AM »
Well the Darka vs CE and Co. war was going on but then CE got the border regions and gave them away to Talerium...pointlessly, IMO in a war of aggression. (Is aware it does mean its harder for Darka to ever attack CE but that wasn't ever really happening.)

IIRC there was some action after the region giving away at BoM with Darka trying to save BoM I believe but I don't recall exactly what was going on then. After that the north has basically gone silent.

I was and still am in the North; moved from the Barony to Lyonesse as the Barony fell. For some reason beyond my understanding, there was a 40k CS army at our door... I was hoping to milk the war with Rieleston a bit longer, it was just getting good. The North is quiet on an external level now, but there's a lot kinda floating around. It could go off or fizzle out any day.

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: October 11, 2013, 07:31:55 AM »
Well the Darka vs CE and Co. war was going on but then CE got the border regions and gave them away to Talerium...pointlessly,

Which border regions? I am not in Atamara now.
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: October 11, 2013, 12:50:48 PM »
There is CE army looting at Darkan lands now. So war is going. This has been damn long and frustrating war :P

Now Darka is mainly trying to keep them away... and ofcourse trying to get some help, but but... There seems not to be anybody willing to jump in, which i kind of understand... those willing to jump in this war... will prolly jump to opposite side :/
~Violence is always an option!~

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: October 11, 2013, 01:06:24 PM »
Like Suville just did. At least on paper. Not sure if they will really send troops.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Eirikr

« Reply #6: October 11, 2013, 06:09:52 PM »
Like Suville just did. At least on paper. Not sure if they will really send troops.

They should; I think a few Suvillians came to the Barony. They've been pretty good at participating.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: October 11, 2013, 07:09:08 PM »
Suvillians have been marching to war against Darka for months, just not as frequently as CE/Strombran/etc. because they are so far away. I suspect the war declaration was just because they finally got sick of the diplomatic setting up of battles while only neutral to Darka.

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: October 12, 2013, 06:36:34 PM »
Storming into Darka!

Well not me personally, but I see battle reports. mm is Barony died? ML vs Silnaria? Rieleston kill Eston yet?
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Eirikr

« Reply #9: October 13, 2013, 07:05:16 PM »
Storming into Darka!

Well not me personally, but I see battle reports. mm is Barony died? ML vs Silnaria? Rieleston kill Eston yet?
I was hoping for more detail, but those seem accurate.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: October 14, 2013, 11:48:32 PM »
Is my realm dead yet? Or did leaving give it a chance to survive?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: October 14, 2013, 11:53:32 PM »
I think the verdict is still out.

Yenom was elected king, but his reign was silent. While he was silent, Minas Leon invaded because Raoul was offended that Gwen married Claudius after Merlin allegedly promised Gwen to a De La Fere. Claudius was mad he didn't become king and declared shanandoah a roleplayed principality. That caused Yenom to have Gerhardt banish him (aroudn the time claudius got stabbed). Claudius and others joined Minas Leon. Claudius bought Shanandoah for ML. Phillipe Lacoste bought Shanandoah back. The world cried out about the corruption of shanandoah's officials after the lengthy rule of Duke Saeculo.

Yenom was protested out for his silence. Now Drizztle rules. The war with ML continues. Thats all the publicly-known major events I think.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: October 15, 2013, 01:56:26 AM »
Is my realm dead yet? Or did leaving give it a chance to survive?
I would summarize your realm as unofficially dead, IMO.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: October 15, 2013, 04:22:13 AM »
Now Drizztle rules. The war with ML continues. Thats all the publicly-known major events I think.

Drizztle rules? Ugh...yep it is dead.

Maybe the King needs to return to fix things. (ie. nail in coffin)
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Eirikr

« Reply #14: October 15, 2013, 07:07:12 AM »
Drizztle rules? Ugh...yep it is dead.

Maybe the King needs to return to fix things. (ie. nail in coffin)

Return and give it up to Lyonesse instead! It's the cool thing to do!