Author Topic: Atamara Update?  (Read 54715 times)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara Update?
« Reply #15: October 24, 2013, 09:37:20 AM »
There has been some intresting events on Atamra recently.

Suville & Coria have had some diplomatic crisis. Eston has started to help Silnaria as defencive wise(atleast now) against Minas Leon.

Darka has tried to open negotations to end war, but not a single reply from enemy side(CE & Tara & Strombran & Suville), not even "Not intrested!", which was reply last time Darka tried to open discussion. Same time thought, CE's judge has cried over Darkas judge who has been taking CE prisoners gold and demanded that Darka stops that. So, i guess war will continue to the bitter end. Darka was finally able to push away enemy troops which looted hard Darkan border regions. Some went rogue, but are now back under Darkan banners.

Minas Leon and Rielston signed federation treaty. Rumours said Lyoness were planning to join as well, but new King of Lyoness and king of Minas Leon are not in too good terms cause of Lyoness Kings backround as Minas Ithil supporter. This, no doubt will tighten relations between Lyoness and Rielston as well, and Eston Rielston too... So there is a lot brewing at north, and even south finally seem to have some sort of action in sight.

-Jaune

~Violence is always an option!~

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: October 24, 2013, 06:39:03 PM »
Happily, Suville seems quite an active place. Lots of messages, several RPs, good discussion, and the prospect of a war. Good time to have just joined the realm. :)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Thehatter

« Reply #17: October 26, 2013, 08:41:56 AM »
Moto is still here silverfire. Do not worry, for I will win at BM.

Eirikr

« Reply #18: October 26, 2013, 03:52:39 PM »
Moto is still here silverfire. Do not worry, for I will win at BM.

Did he decide to come back (to the game, not Merlin)? I knew he was taking a break.

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: December 29, 2013, 11:03:41 PM »
This Tie  ::)

Referendum Results   (16 hours, 49 minutes ago)
The referendum "Vote for the Ruler" has ended. Here is the final tally:

30 votes for Audrey
    30 votes for Ottar
    13 votes for Nireus D.Natalle
    23 abstentions
    88 votes were not cast.

Due to the tie, a random draw decided the winning choice. The winning choice is therefore Ottar, with 30 votes. A simple majority was required (i.e., 1 votes).
All hail to the new Tyrant, Ottar Perkeleet, Tyrant of Tara, Royal of Tara, Ambassador of Tara.

As a reminder, the full text of the referendum was:
This is an election for the position of Ruler (Tyrant), initiated automatically because the position was vacated.

All nobles of the realm will vote, each vote having the same weight.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: December 30, 2013, 04:12:47 PM »
There has been some intresting events on Atamra recently.

Suville & Coria have had some diplomatic crisis. Eston has started to help Silnaria as defencive wise(atleast now) against Minas Leon.

Darka has tried to open negotations to end war, but not a single reply from enemy side(CE & Tara & Strombran & Suville), not even "Not intrested!", which was reply last time Darka tried to open discussion. Same time thought, CE's judge has cried over Darkas judge who has been taking CE prisoners gold and demanded that Darka stops that. So, i guess war will continue to the bitter end. Darka was finally able to push away enemy troops which looted hard Darkan border regions. Some went rogue, but are now back under Darkan banners.

Minas Leon and Rielston signed federation treaty. Rumours said Lyoness were planning to join as well, but new King of Lyoness and king of Minas Leon are not in too good terms cause of Lyoness Kings backround as Minas Ithil supporter. This, no doubt will tighten relations between Lyoness and Rielston as well, and Eston Rielston too... So there is a lot brewing at north, and even south finally seem to have some sort of action in sight.

-Jaune

Lyonesse has a Queen who did all that, not a King.

In other news, Lyonesse's official currency has been declared to be turnips by the banker, who recently knighted his horse and petitioned he be given a Lordship.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: December 30, 2013, 05:46:56 PM »
Lord Midnight rides again!
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: December 30, 2013, 11:59:05 PM »
Sir Glitterhoof will strike fear into the hearts of his enemies. And carrots.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: January 08, 2014, 07:32:42 AM »
Quite rapid worsening at relations between Llyoness and Darka has led to war between those 2 realms.

-Jaune

Eirikr

« Reply #24: January 08, 2014, 08:00:41 AM »
Quite rapid worsening at relations between Llyoness and Darka has led to war between those 2 realms.

-Jaune

Pretty unfortunate, in all honesty. I honestly don't think either side wanted it to turn out like that. At least the new banner is up!

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: January 08, 2014, 08:20:50 AM »
I think too that this was just not something nobody else than CE wanted to happen, but i guess Lyoness wanted its "freedom" and Darka didnt want CE to on its lands...

Time will show, will Llyoness be realm which have lost war to both sides, or will this turn table too much on CE's favor and Darka will be stomped quickly.

-jaune

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: January 08, 2014, 08:31:52 AM »
I think too that this was just not something nobody else than CE wanted to happen, but i guess Lyoness wanted its "freedom" and Darka didnt want CE to on its lands...

Time will show, will Llyoness be realm which have lost war to both sides, or will this turn table too much on CE's favor and Darka will be stomped quickly.

-jaune

When you put freedom in quotes, you lose all ability to claim you're fighting oppression.

I'm loving this personally, I've gone from declaring turnips as our legal currency, knighting my horse, to governing as acting King in Raziella's absence. Now to lead Sir Glitterhoof to battle against the Darkan invaders! Be afraid, for he will drink all of your 7up!

Eirikr

« Reply #27: January 08, 2014, 08:32:55 AM »
Matter of opinion here, potential point of contention: Lyonesse was already losing this war to both sides. That doesn't even count losing as Eston to form the country in the first place.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: January 08, 2014, 08:36:49 AM »
I put it on quotes just cause you never had, and will not anytime soon to have that freedom :)

Lyoness was creation of this war, not sure if there is even left much of nobles whom were Estonian when they surrendered?

Many of my advisors adviced me to burn our border lands immediatly after Eston surrendered, i now must admit that it would have been good idea :)

-Jaune

Eirikr

« Reply #29: January 08, 2014, 08:45:35 AM »
Lyoness was creation of this war, not sure if there is even left much of nobles whom were Estonian when they surrendered?

I think Azeral (or Azreal?) is the only one left.

Honestly, I was kind of surprised Darka didn't try to shore up their borders or take a portion of Eston once they'd heard of the surrender.