Author Topic: Atamara Update?  (Read 54993 times)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara Update?
« Reply #150: February 22, 2014, 11:37:36 PM »
Yes, they were very respectfull for your borders? :D Marched through them while ruler says "Sorry, miscommunication, we turn back!" and General keeps keeping his ears closed and marches through your lands loots for day or 2 and then realizes that miscommunication and says "sowwy!". Thats good respect of borders :P Then you wonder why i dont trust if you say CE wont attack you through our lands!

At least he didn't throw a temper tantrum and attack us. We never said CE wouldn't attack you through our lands (at least long term), we were attempting to establish a fair passage rights agreement.

You can whine all you want, but the truth of the matter is CE didn't go red in the face when we told them to get out and start lashing out like a toddler whose favorite toy was taken away.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151: February 23, 2014, 07:52:10 AM »
Ofcourse they didnt, they didnt have to. You were about to give them perfect treaty to crush Darka.
~Violence is always an option!~

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #152: February 23, 2014, 06:15:01 PM »
Please Lock this thread

Nothing worthwhile will come of them bickering about such in such OOC here.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Eirikr

« Reply #153: February 23, 2014, 08:53:38 PM »
Going to have to agree with Blue Star now; the circle is starting over again.

Eirikr

« Reply #154: February 24, 2014, 09:49:52 PM »
Since this has yet to be locked and I found the perfect quote for the situation (regardless of which side you're on or if the theoretical situation with Lyonesse vs the CE had come up):

“The smallest worm will turn being trodden on.” Shakespeare, King Henry VI, Pt. III

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155: February 24, 2014, 11:01:18 PM »
There's no reason to lock the thread, as of yet. No one's really crossed a line anywhere yet. If you don't want to read their discussions, then ignore this thread.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #156: February 25, 2014, 12:23:34 AM »
Yes, please don't call upon mods to lock threads. If we think it needs to be locked, it'll be locked.

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #157: February 26, 2014, 02:29:46 AM »
Please don't lock this thread!

:o ::)
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Buffalkill

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #158: February 26, 2014, 03:27:01 AM »
Yes every single person here has the ability to "lock" this thread by not reading it and not participating, but just because you're disinterested isn't any reason to impose that on everyone else.

archindar

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #159: February 28, 2014, 12:18:53 PM »
this has been the most enjoyable thread for me.

i was just wondering how lyonesse was doing and now i know! Still hanging in there.

also this thread needs more Silnaria... a realm that has been holding Minas Leon at bay with no real ally support for over 4 months now. The bright side of being locked in war is that we get to skip out of this northern war, need to fight our western war, ML being nearly as strong as CE or Darka at 22 regions. this means Silnarias one of the big powers on AT, right? right?

Eirikr

« Reply #160: February 28, 2014, 07:30:26 PM »
this has been the most enjoyable thread for me.

i was just wondering how lyonesse was doing and now i know! Still hanging in there.

also this thread needs more Silnaria... a realm that has been holding Minas Leon at bay with no real ally support for over 4 months now. The bright side of being locked in war is that we get to skip out of this northern war, need to fight our western war, ML being nearly as strong as CE or Darka at 22 regions. this means Silnarias one of the big powers on AT, right? right?

Without breaking the new forum rules, how is Silnaria inside? Still noisy? Still idealistic?

archindar

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #161: March 01, 2014, 12:54:57 AM »
Without breaking the new forum rules, how is Silnaria inside? Still noisy? Still idealistic?

Silnarias changed from when it was created, it no longer holds to some of its original ideals, Those we couldn't afford we tossed out. Were still noisy tho, we took in a Warrior saint priest, his role is being well played right about now with all these strange tidings that seem to spell danger for AT. Drizztle worked out much better than say Merlin ever thought it would, keeps the realm going and inline while constant action gathers us new players more often than we lose them 8) you might say we adapted to knowing that ML would come at us, its our best selling point now...

we did in the end give our favorite city to Tara, for safe keeping. ML didn't like that very much and strangely Tara didn't seem to like that one bit, yet they kept it and thats what we wanted, so works out.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162: March 11, 2014, 05:32:17 PM »
Tara abandoned Carelia? I knew nothing good will follow when Ottar gave up dictatorship. Even thought we were opposite side, he was man who stood behind his words.

I wonder if Tara is just at sleep or is it going to join the war against Darka again?

-Jaune

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #163: March 12, 2014, 08:55:53 AM »
Ottar is not the Tyrant anymore but he's not retired, just like KKC is not the King anymore but also not retired.

Does that count as abandoning Carelia?
------
qui audet vincit

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164: March 12, 2014, 09:23:39 AM »
I'm not quite following what you meant...

But have not seen Tara on battlereports from south ages and Carelia is at bad shape.

-Jaune