Author Topic: Battlemaster growth cycle  (Read 13920 times)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Battlemaster growth cycle
« Topic Start: January 05, 2014, 01:18:25 PM »
While the Perdan estate bug doesn't seem to be fixed, there is an easy workaround solution: Using the old character creation system. No issues there, as I've just established by joining Perdan with a new character. And I'm positive this option was available at the time as well.

Also I must say that if your guy bailed because he couldn't join one specific realm, he doesn't sound like a huge loss to the BM community. And to be perfectly frank, this comes across less as 'We lost a player' and more as 'I lost a minion'...

I can confirm that this worked out...

New Knight   (just in)
A new knight has emerged from the ranks of the Perdan nobles. Drustan Andrasta is starting his career today.
He originates from Partora. He comes from a new noble family (OOC: 1 days in the game) and he might need some assistance to get started. Mentors, take note. You can check the background of this family or send a welcome message.

...but insulting people here is not helping at all.
It was no friend of mine nor anyone that would be my minion...
Another player from Perdan reported this, don't forget that.
Also, I believe that large realms are more attractive than smaller ones for new players (although this never applied for me personally).

Still, I believe that such bugs need maximum attention IMO and if an old player like Nightmare didn't see that what you say, how can we expect that a new one does?!