Author Topic: Fane  (Read 67087 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Fane
« Reply #225: August 02, 2013, 06:23:00 PM »
Looks like a bug. That is only supposed to be given for a legendary hero. And you can only have a legendary her from death in combat....
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #226: August 02, 2013, 07:52:13 PM »
Looks like a bug. That is only supposed to be given for a legendary hero. And you can only have a legendary her from death in combat....

Actually, I don't think the manner of death has ever had any bearing on whether they are legendary hero or not. The only factor determining whether a hero has a heroic death or a legendary one is the amount of prestige they have when they die.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #227: August 03, 2013, 12:13:57 AM »
That is not correct.

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
« Reply #228: August 03, 2013, 07:15:06 AM »
Actually, I don't think the manner of death has ever had any bearing on whether they are legendary hero or not. The only factor determining whether a hero has a heroic death or a legendary one is the amount of prestige they have when they die.

My hero died with 45 prestige which is more than Armstrong and only got the normal hero death fame
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #229: August 03, 2013, 06:44:53 PM »
Heh, apologies. I think I'm turning into living, breathing proof of how faulty a persons memory can be!

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #230: August 03, 2013, 08:03:25 PM »
Actually, I don't think the manner of death has ever had any bearing on whether they are legendary hero or not.

This is correct.

The only factor determining whether a hero has a heroic death or a legendary one is the amount of prestige they have when they die.

This is not.

This is also not.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #231: August 03, 2013, 11:26:54 PM »
Well, that's certainly something new to me...