Author Topic: Fallangard  (Read 9737 times)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Fallangard
« Reply #15: October 28, 2013, 09:29:36 AM »
I must agree with you. This is something Sirion and Perdan must learn as well. The two sides are always trying to find excuses to fight when we all know they MUST fight.

With some hope this war will arrive in the north too. I changed class, recruited a good unit just to discover that Ecthelion found a way to avoid the war... now I'm here doing nothing... with an expensive unit.

Same here, now they are militia again...but Atanamir is working on it! ;)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: October 28, 2013, 12:02:41 PM »
It seems that Indirik have problem spelling Armonía  :P
Well, first, I don't know how to make those funky accent characters without having to look up the character codes. Second, Armmonia isn't really important enough for Garin to learn how to spell their name. I've been known to have some of my characters purposely mangle the spelling of other characters names from time to time. Taylin, on FEI, would spell one particular character's name a different way each time, even in the same letter.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: October 28, 2013, 05:06:52 PM »
The best time for the formation of a new realm was when Erik had all the conquered regions under his power in the duchy of Avamar, before the formation of two new duchies (one in Oligarch and one in Krimml). However, Erik is too faithful to Sirion to consider this option, even when he still have imperial desires.

I still think that the new duchies will become a new realm in a natural way, what will not change anything in Sirion, since we are used with the last borders. I doubt I will see a rebellion in Sirion or the realm falling apart because of internal problems. We have some key characters here to keep the things going on, like Ecthelion and Erik -- even when they have different ways to think how is better to lead our policies.

I don't like to see everyone against Sirion or everyone against Perdan, but the two realms have to face each other, since one have hegemony at the south and one at the north.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: October 29, 2013, 04:11:54 AM »
Well, first, I don't know how to make those funky accent characters without having to look up the character codes. Second, Armmonia isn't really important enough for Garin to learn how to spell their name. I've been known to have some of my characters purposely mangle the spelling of other characters names from time to time. Taylin, on FEI, would spell one particular character's name a different way each time, even in the same letter.

Well you should spell it like how it is in the statistic page, Armonía
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: October 29, 2013, 05:44:19 AM »
Fixed Jaron; it'll be live whenever the next update is done.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: October 29, 2013, 11:55:45 AM »
I think that if I spelled it "Armonía", that some people would still complain. ;)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: October 29, 2013, 05:56:53 PM »
"King Garin, what is this newfangled html language you're writing in?"

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: November 01, 2013, 08:18:28 PM »
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: November 01, 2013, 10:28:55 PM »
The best time for the formation of a new realm was when Erik had all the conquered regions under his power in the duchy of Avamar, before the formation of two new duchies (one in Oligarch and one in Krimml). However, Erik is too faithful to Sirion to consider this option, even when he still have imperial desires.

I still think that the new duchies will become a new realm in a natural way, what will not change anything in Sirion, since we are used with the last borders. I doubt I will see a rebellion in Sirion or the realm falling apart because of internal problems. We have some key characters here to keep the things going on, like Ecthelion and Erik -- even when they have different ways to think how is better to lead our policies.

I don't like to see everyone against Sirion or everyone against Perdan, but the two realms have to face each other, since one have hegemony at the south and one at the north.

This is how I think I see what your describing will come to pass eventually.

"One day, one day hopefully sooner than later. The Sirionites will pour forth from over the river and strike out upon the lands of East island once again to put forth their strength south and Perdan will meet them head on with their banners catching the rays of the sun. The day that they meet will make the rivers run red with blood of Humans, Elves and possible some old Orcs if any be left lingering. The struggle between North and South, a war as old as the contient."
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Thehatter

« Reply #24: November 02, 2013, 07:38:20 AM »
If any orcs are left, they would be orc/elf hybrids. Everyone knows orcs find elves tasty.

If they do exist still then must live in the sewers of Oligarch.

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: November 02, 2013, 10:20:45 AM »
If any orcs are left, they would be orc/elf hybrids. Everyone knows orcs find elves tasty.

If they do exist still then must live in the sewers of Oligarch.

Everyone knows as well that Orcs are mistreated Elves actually.
The current presence of Sirion in Oligarch helps in that plot of course...*prepares the siege engines* ;)

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: November 02, 2013, 11:54:51 AM »
Call to all humans of the East Continent,

We have long been mistreated, abused and (mind?)controlled by the so called elves. It is time to show that only humans, not some disfigured, peroxide bleached, scawny distant cousins be called the masters of East Continent. Let us fight for the human supremacy so that our children and theirs may live without the fear of fairy people and their horrible tortures. Fight for a better present. Fight for a secure future. Fight to wipe out the genetically impure off the face of BattleMasterra!
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Bhranthan

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: November 27, 2013, 10:33:17 AM »
Just wondering, is there anyone able and interested to dust up Fallangards flag?  :D
Make a different version of it or just make it look a little less pixelish.
As you can see the edges/transparency and collours(the pink can be red and the blueish more dark purple blue) are horrible: http://battlemaster.org/icons/FallangardLogo2.png
Especially the texture/those ugly spots, on the shield its self are quite bad.
If the swords would not be weirdly shaped and the Panther wouldn't look like a house cat reaching out for his fluffy toy(i'd rather see a claw, instead of a paw), it would make the flag quite a nice one i believe.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 10:37:49 AM by Bhranthan »
Brutus the Brute - Kleptes the Thief - Atreus the Brave - Alucina the Lucid