Author Topic: Cannot se "background" of Political map since a few months  (Read 4306 times)

Kain

• Noble Lord
  • Prepared for both the book and the sword.
    • View Profile
Hey,

I was simply wondering - since a few months ago, I can only see the realm icons when I click on the political map. The background doesn't seem to load which kind of makes the map useless.

I've tried in both Firefox and Safari but it is the same in both. It is also the same computer and I haven't made any major changes since then.

Does anyone else have the same problem? Any idea of why it happens?

PS. I only play on Dwilight now so I'm unable to compare if this happens with other worlds or if it is just there.
House of Kain: Silas (Swordfell), Epona (Nivemus)

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Same here. On EC, Atamara, and FEI.

Eirikr

I have this in Chrome, I thought it was just me navigating too fast and breaking things.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Several of the maps broke in the server move. Apparently not everything was moved. :( Only Tim or Tom can fix it.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Kain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Several of the maps broke in the server move. Apparently not everything was moved. :( Only Tim or Tom can fix it.

Can someone who sees this (with more direct access than I) can nudge a little gently on them about it? ;) The map is kind of a big thing.

egamma

Why not use the dynamic map?

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Same since a few months

Eirikr

Static map often loads faster; I usually use them for different purposes... Dynamic for elaborate plans and strategies, static for quick reminders or fact checks.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Dynamic map doesn't work on my mobile devices.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I hope this gets fixed soon. The political map wasn't just important in game, it's also where the wiki pulled all of its semantic map images from. All the links to maps of each continent of varying sizes are also now broken on the wiki too :-(

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I hope this gets fixed soon. The political map wasn't just important in game, it's also where the wiki pulled all of its semantic map images from. All the links to maps of each continent of varying sizes are also now broken on the wiki too :-(
^this

Kain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

I almost never have. Simply prefer the political map where you see the nice icons fast and easy. The dynamic map is such a hassle I think, slow to load and I only want the map with the icons 99% of the time (so the extra options doesn't matter much to me).