Author Topic: Duchy/City separation  (Read 9872 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Duchy/City separation
« Reply #30: November 11, 2013, 06:16:25 AM »
Yes but 4 estates at 10% = 40 :) which is greater then then the single one at 80%. Regardless, so long as the estate is at 100% efficiency it is the same income as wildlands, but since we are apparently awash with gold that no one can spend, why argue over a handful of gold coins.
I am 99% sure egamma is wrong. And he didn't see if they had equal sizing, he said he was making more with the 10% than the 40%.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

egamma

Re: Duchy/City separation
« Reply #31: November 12, 2013, 06:37:46 PM »
I am 99% sure egamma is wrong. And he didn't see if they had equal sizing, he said he was making more with the 10% than the 40%.

I said that an estate sized at 10% is more efficient than an estate sized at 40%.
I also said that wildlands are 100% efficient, while estates go by the %efficiency they report.

To settle this, I've now sized my vacant estate to 30%, and my wildlands to 30%. When taxes come in we'll see if they net the same amount of gold, or different amounts. According to GovernEstates.php, the wildlands should give me 22 gold income, while the vacant estate should yield 21 gold (94% efficiency).