Author Topic: Strategic secession of Iato  (Read 23438 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Strategic secession of Iato
« Topic Start: November 06, 2013, 06:17:36 PM »
I'm not making exceptions to the rule. If its the rule on the 'Rules and Policies' wiki page, I wrote that myself, with input from Tom. The rule, and what I remember Tom saying about his motivations for the rule, was strictly about a realm using a secession to gain an undue strategic gain in the war, as related to recruitment and similar mechanics. This secession has no bearing with that, but is the fulfillment of the intention of the war.

If this were a strategic secession, this would truly be the most ill-planned strategic secession I've seen with only one character making the move over in the switch. I haven't looked at a map, but likely one region too? And the condition of the region or infrastructure?

Frankly, this is one of those rules that exists as a relic of earlier attitudes. I haven't seen a legitimate case of strategic secession in years, despite constant accusations. I'm thinking the last one to my memory was in Luz de Bia, and one of the last lightning bolts or storms (i don't remember which)?