Author Topic: Great Dwilight War, Pt. 2: The Southern League vs. Luria Nova  (Read 51175 times)

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Ya'll made the rules, time and time again I called for smaller kingdoms and alliances and now when everything I predicted has come to true you all cry once you realize how horrible it is to be subjected to it.

Your calls for "smaller kingdoms and alliances" were allegedly for the aim of making things more fun, so if you're trying to prove how fun it all is, pointing out that it's "horrible" isn't really a winning argument.

And also all this OOC bragging is nauseating and off putting. What is this, Forum Master?
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Since when is this thread about the northern war?
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Luria Nova's allied with Asylon.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
I know. But that doesn't change much, does it?

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I know. But that doesn't change much, does it?

Doesn't it, if they sign peace with the northern realms?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Doesn't it, if they sign peace with the northern realms?

Currently Asylon is only at war with Corsanctum, but peace will be signed soon I belive.
And yes, Asylon is allied with Luria Nova...
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Your calls for "smaller kingdoms and alliances" were allegedly for the aim of making things more fun, so if you're trying to prove how fun it all is, pointing out that it's "horrible" isn't really a winning argument.

And also all this OOC bragging is nauseating and off putting. What is this, Forum Master?

How horrible it is to be a small kingdom totally smashed by a huge 45 noble realm? Yeah it is horrible and our current system and players condone it . My idea was 5 to 10 player team kingdoms , what we have now is !@#$. Oh well this is what you wanted!

I'm liking beating you at your own game, I think we are going to get bigger and wipe out every small kingdom around us because 'fun' ! Western continent will be known as Asylonland.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 04:16:28 PM by Glaumring the Fox »
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Western continent will be known as Asylonland.

Nay, Asylonia, continent of wild bears and bloodmoonjuice!  ;)
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
I like the second part of Asylonia, the bloodmoonjuice.  ;D

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
How horrible it is to be a small kingdom totally smashed by a huge 45 noble realm? Yeah it is horrible and our current system and players condone it . My idea was 5 to 10 player team kingdoms , what we have now is !@#$. Oh well this is what you wanted!

I'm liking beating you at your own game, I think we are going to get bigger and wipe out every small kingdom around us because 'fun' ! Western continent will be known as Asylonland.

Did I say anything about being a small kingdom "totally smashed" by a "huge 45 noble realm" being "horrible?" Since when is any of this "my own game" or "what I wanted?"  Who do you think you're talking to?
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Moderator Note: Tone it down a bit, things are starting to get overly personal. Everyone here should be able to have a calm discussion and if they can't they need to leave the thread until they can.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
I have de-crapified some of this thread. Keep it civil or keep it to yourself.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
So here we are, still leering at one another. The recent monster incursions have really given us something to do, though.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I just unpaused and have received the first monster report, and I was like wtf.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Here's a tidbit for discussion then. Machiavel offered ceasefire to Seoras who initially rejected it, but after a night's reflection under the stars, Seoras accepted ceasefire with neither side to concede any points. D'hara's Prime Minister Ellyn then rejected it. Leering across the seas continue.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 08:31:34 PM by Vita »