Author Topic: Great Dwilight War, Pt. 2: The Southern League vs. Luria Nova  (Read 51153 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
It's even worse... you have wars, you have lands to take... but no one to take care of the new lands.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
Everybody's whinging about Astrum starving itself into submission, but nobody mentions our little siege down south.

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Probably because it was the hundreth try, and the rest of the continent got tired of waiting long before it happened. :P
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
It was only the third try, wasn't it?

Also of note, Luria Nova lost control of Giask - from the look of things.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 01:12:21 AM by Wolfsong »

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
It was only the third try, wasn't it?

Also of note, Luria Nova lost control of Giask - from the look of things.

Yea, sounds like everyone's doing that these days, looks like the hip thing to do.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
So... He who controls the food controls Dwilight?

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Yea, sounds like everyone's doing that these days, looks like the hip thing to do.

I guess we're not hip...  :'(
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
I guess we're not hip...  :'(
Asylon always has been the black sheep.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
So... He who controls the food controls Dwilight?

The blood moon fruit must flow!

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
Phrasing.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
After the third siege on Port Nebel, D'Hara has finally been able to reclaim Port Nebel!  ;D
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
After the third siege on Port Nebel, D'Hara has finally been able to reclaim Port Nebel!  ;D

What I find hillareous is that the traitor Rurik is now apparently getting his due by being betrayed himself by the people he betrayed D'Hara to. The fool was condemning us and priasing Luria... taste the true honor of your masters.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

When I started playing in D'Hara, Port Nebel had 30,000 inhabitants. My mind is blown looking at region details and seeing only 700 people left in the city. The true scope of damage to Nebel with this invasion is pretty staggering.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
When I started playing in D'Hara, Port Nebel had 30,000 inhabitants. My mind is blown looking at region details and seeing only 700 people left in the city. The true scope of damage to Nebel with this invasion is pretty staggering.

Does anyone still have a copy of Rurik's treachery letter? Didn't it have something to do with the welfare of the people of Port Nebel...