Author Topic: Great Dwilight War, Pt. 2: The Southern League vs. Luria Nova  (Read 51004 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Not entirely sure how we conclude the fighting happens outside of D'hara considering the agreements were for LN, Barca, Fissoa to not trespass into each other's lands. I would think that fighting would therefore happen upon d'haran land, though since Asylon has not signed any such agreement they would be within their rights to attack where they please if they so chose.

I suppose, from Seoras's context he's seen D'hara's prime minister write letters about how the King runs D'hara and she's just a pretty face, so he took Machiavel's word a bit more seriously.

Really? Sometimes it feels like Machiavel needs to ask the House of Lords permission just to take a bath if he doesn't want the Prime Minister to throw a hissy fit. :P

Besides, he's too busy rising futile riots in Niselur to bother himself with secular politics right now.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Really? Sometimes it feels like Machiavel needs to ask the House of Lords permission just to take a bath if he doesn't want the Prime Minister to throw a hissy fit. :P

Joyous incompatible government system miscommunications! Darn republicans pretending to have kings.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Joyous incompatible government system miscommunications! Darn republicans pretending to have kings.

Indeed. And Machiavel's too busy venting the death of his wife by rising mobs in Niselur to care about clarifying any of that or otherwise tending to political affairs.

A pity priest actions suck, though, and even going to a monster-infested region at occupied settings, and constantly causing unrest, does nothing more than merely maintain the region at occupied instead of letting it go back up. So anti-climactic.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Indeed. And Machiavel's too busy venting the death of his wife by rising mobs in Niselur to care about clarifying any of that or otherwise tending to political affairs.

I was literally "this" close to writing an in depth RP about Selenia's death being foul play, launching a series of conspiracy RP's that would rock through D'Hara.

Unfortunately, work got in the way :-p
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I was literally "this" close to writing an in depth RP about Selenia's death being foul play, launching a series of conspiracy RP's that would rock through D'Hara.

Unfortunately, work got in the way :-p

Not too late, I didn't RP anything. None did, as far as I know. Feel free to write something up.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Not too late, I didn't RP anything. None did, as far as I know. Feel free to write something up.

Maybe. Rynn has not even been IN D'Hara since that occurred. So much for the war :-p
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Maybe. Rynn has not even been IN D'Hara since that occurred. So much for the war :-p

Neither has Machiavel. :P

You have my full blessings to RP whatever you feel would be most suiting. Machiavel blames it on Jonsu's witchcraft anyways, regardless of what reality would be.

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
Monarchy is the only way to go. You start giving nobles actual power, and they devolve into a bickering, impotent legislative body.

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Monarchy is the only way to go. You start giving nobles actual power, and they devolve into a bickering, impotent legislative body.
Only when things go wrong.
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Gustav Kuriga

Only when things go right.

Fixed that for you.

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
That doesn't apply in Barca. We are doing great and the Senate is a cohesive body.
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Gustav Kuriga

That doesn't apply in Barca. We are doing great and the Senate is a cohesive body.

I'm in Barca, lol. Besides, I was just joking around.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Republics suck and archers are for wimps!

Lychaon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Republics suck and archers are for wimps!

LOL, that's what MI is for. Enough range to not smell monsters' breathe, a fierce hand-to-hand looking to silence any accusing comment about one's manhood.

And if you can't choose if you want whether a republic or a monarchy, you can be like D'Hara and have both of them! ;D

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
LOL, that's what MI is for. Enough range to not smell monsters' breathe, a fierce hand-to-hand looking to silence any accusing comment about one's manhood.

And if you can't choose if you want whether a republic or a monarchy, you can be like D'Hara and have both of them! ;D

Indeed, I get the vanity title, and can wash off all responsbilities for anything that goes wrong! Hurray!