Author Topic: The Trials and Tribulations of the 'Kings Guard'  (Read 10094 times)

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
The Trials and Tribulations of the 'Kings Guard'
« Topic Start: November 29, 2013, 11:09:25 PM »
Hi folks,

This is simply an ongoing record of the in-game RP's performed by the members of the 'Kings Guard'. My character is Logar and I will begin to gradually upload the RP's I already have, saved to my pc. I will then continue to upload RP's as and when they are posted in-game. Anyone is welcome to comment and discuss any of the RP's placed here.

Roleplay from Logar Soul

The storm raged above as the army of monsters could be seen advancing.
"This storm will be the death of us" came a voice from somewhere down the line,
"Stay focused, otherwise the beasts will be the death of us" another replied.
Nobody could ask for worse conditions for an archer.

The battle ensued, the 'Thorns of Soul' were way out of their league with regards to combat strength. The men had a goal though. The goal was to
rid of the region of the scum and protect the innocent inhabitants of Inklen. In fact, being the Lord of Inklen, this place touched the heart of
Logar more so than any other. And the difference between the monsters and men? The monsters dont have a goal. Monsters consume. They merely
consume for their own savage greed without regard for any living thing but themselves. They have no other agenda.
Despite the odds, Logars men held together. In close cobat, arrows were exchanged for daggers and blood spilled. Logars men fought bravely. Half
of the beasts had been vanquished already. A decision was made to retreat whilst the chance exposed itself with fewer human casualties than had
been anticipated.

Whilst tending to the wounded from a distance, the remains of the monsters could be seen grouped at the foot of a hill. Logar knew that the next
wave would be more favourable for the men 'We will wipe them out' Logar thought to himself. That was until shadowy figures appeared on the
skyline, 15 of them. As the figures moved down the hillside in the distance, it became apparent to everyone watching, of the horrors that
awaited.
'Monsters have called reinforcements? This is not normal behaviour for beasts!' Logar thought intensely 'An organised moster hoarde? This is of
grave concern...
'

« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 12:31:39 AM by Unitedsoul »
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd