Author Topic: The Trials and Tribulations of the 'Kings Guard'  (Read 10135 times)

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Welcoming the visit from Priest Axylia....

Roleplay from Logar Soul

"M'Lord, Priest Axylia has been spotted heading in this direction from the West", the Marshal was informed by his captain.
"Ahh excellent news indeed" Logar replied, "Make preparations for his arrival. Prepare refreshments and arrange my visionary robes".

The sacred Bloodmoon heeds my request and comes before me...

Roleplay from Logar Soul

Logar stared at the glistening object cupped snuggly in his left palm. Candlelight reflected from the glassy vial, like over-exctited fireflies desperately trying to protect the sacred liquid within. The vial contained a small supply of the sacred Bloodmoon. During Logars first journey into the fold, Priest Axylia had departed unnoticed, leaving in his place this precious gift. Logar was thankful for the Priests guidance and of the gift.
Suddenly, an almost unnoticable draught of air stimulated Logars senses... he felt a presence.
In the same instant, Logar with the vial grasped firmly, drew his dagger and placed it to the throat of the intruder who had approached from behind.

The intruder spoke, softly, almost feminine. Although Logar could not see the figure disguised beneath the dark cloak, he sheathed his dagger and listened to the words of this mystery stranger who was able to slip past his guards.

Roleplay from Logar Soul

The cloaked stranger left as swiftly as she had entered, simply leaving an almost unnoticable draught of air in her wake.
As the flap of the tent returned to its rested position, Logar expressed a wry grin, thought to himself : The Bloodmoon showed me your face, little one. I have been expecting your arrival
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 02:49:06 PM by Logar »
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd