Author Topic: Elite Army  (Read 7943 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Elite Army
« Topic Start: December 09, 2013, 03:47:34 PM »
There is no IR that covers this. I can't tell you what units to command sure, but as a Lord no IR compels me to appoint you to an army.

There's the activity IR.

Playing at your own speed, timing and activity level, i.e. logging in as often or seldom as you like, at whatever times you like.

If you are pulled out of all armies just because you don't log in often enough, then you aren't being allowed to play at your own speed. Much of the game depends on battles and the h/p and skill gains that result from them.

If you search previous discussions about elite armies (not sure if on these forums or the d-list), I'm pretty sure you'll find this stated by Tom. The same applies for unit type, which might actually be where he said it: it's fine to have a cavalry-only army, as long as you aren't only using that army for warfare and forcing everyone else to stay at home. Both of these are just veiled punishment to people for things that are their IR (activity or unit type).
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron