BattleMaster > Magistrates Case Archive

Farronite-Aslyon Merger

<< < (21/22) > >>

Glaumring the Fox:
I think we should have the right to know who the magistrates of the case are.

Stabbity:

--- Quote from: Indirik on January 18, 2014, 03:19:51 PM ---Which is, again, irrelevant. Someone brought a case, it got discussed, and voted. But if you want to know who voted, ask them. Maybe they will tell you.

--- End quote ---

Its completely relevant. For example, if you voted, I'd consider it biased voting. Magistrates in the past have excused themselves from voting on cases they're personally involved in, and this should be the standard. A panel of silent, invisible jurors/judges does no good for anyone. I personally believe your attitude towards this case is because of your personal involvement. Back when the Terran/D'hara merger almost happened, your attitude was a full 180. !@#$, based on what was discussed there, all Khari has to do is say she was surrendering to Asylon in the war against Luria.

Indirik:

--- Quote from: Glaumring the Fox on January 19, 2014, 01:48:33 AM ---I think we should have the right to know who the magistrates of the case are.

--- End quote ---
The Magistrates are the same for every case. The public list is available here:
http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,1071.0.html

--- Quote from: Stabbity on January 19, 2014, 03:28:57 AM ---Its completely relevant. For example, if you voted, I'd consider it biased voting.
--- End quote ---
I'm not a Magistrate. See the above list.

Glaumring the Fox:
Thanks Indirik.

Stabbity:
Yes, thank you, I've been wondering if there was a list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version