BattleMaster > Magistrates Case Archive

Farronite-Aslyon Merger

<< < (3/22) > >>

vonGenf:

--- Quote from: Indirik on December 22, 2013, 11:06:45 PM ---4. I agree that the current duchy system makes this kind of thing too easy. It was not possible under the old system.

--- End quote ---

What exactly prevented this in the old system? I can't access the political map from the wiki right now, but FR was a two-city realm (Via and Golden Farrow), right? Then all the rurals could swear allegiance to the non-capital city in the old system too.

I would be a big fan of a system which would remove the possibility that clicking a button in game results in a forbidden result.

Vita`:
Asylon is a one city realm that has been, for some months now, composed of two duchies. One full of rurals under Khari and one city duchy. To make it clear, there was no creation of the rural duchy for the purpose of changing allegiance/realm merger, but a pre-existing two duchy system that allowed one duchess to leave a city-state behind. Don't let your rurals get so powerful next time ;)

Glaumring the Fox:

--- Quote from: vonGenf on December 23, 2013, 01:23:21 AM ---What exactly prevented this in the old system? I can't access the political map from the wiki right now, but FR was a two-city realm (Via and Golden Farrow), right? Then all the rurals could swear allegiance to the non-capital city in the old system too.

I would be a big fan of a system which would remove the possibility that clicking a button in game results in a forbidden result.

--- End quote ---

FR has never owned Via, its Asylons capital. FR was a one city realm.

Glaumring the Fox:

--- Quote from: Vita on December 23, 2013, 01:53:55 AM ---Asylon is a one city realm that has been, for some months now, composed of two duchies. One full of rurals under Khari and one city duchy. To make it clear, there was no creation of the rural duchy for the purpose of changing allegiance/realm merger, but a pre-existing two duchy system that allowed one duchess to leave a city-state behind. Don't let your rurals get so powerful next time ;)

--- End quote ---

Asylon is not a one city realm...

Glaumring the Fox:

--- Quote from: Indirik on December 22, 2013, 11:06:45 PM ---1. Who said an entire realm should be punished, even if this is ruled as illegal?
2. You are not the one accused of doing anything wrong. Even if this is ruled as an illegal realm merger, nothing will happen to you.
3. As dustole says, the kabrinskia merger was ruled as illegal.
4. I agree that the current duchy system makes this kind of thing too easy. It was not possible under the old system. If I could think of any specific mechanic that would prevent realm mergers, and not unduly create artificial restrictions, I would propose them. If you can think of any, please do.

--- End quote ---

Thankyou for the clarity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version