Author Topic: Strange Tidings  (Read 4266 times)

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Strange Tidings
« Topic Start: December 22, 2013, 07:43:48 AM »
IT'S HAPPENING.
------
qui audet vincit

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Strange Tidings
« Reply #1: December 22, 2013, 10:12:35 AM »
Aye, looks like strange things are going on in Colonies too. I think I can see where this is going but looking forward to an enjoyable journey.

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
« Reply #2: December 22, 2013, 12:37:41 PM »
Don't be so sure. Pretty sure every continent got those exact copy/pasted echoes. I saw them on Dwilight, Atamara, Far East and Colonies personally.

Or maybe it is happening, and they're actually planning on sinking Dwilight? Would be an unpopular, I'll-advised move IMO, though. Hence the doubt.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 12:41:23 PM by Wolfsong »

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 22, 2013, 04:27:33 PM »
Ahh, if it's everywhere then perhaps we shall all of us get a fair chance to preserve our favourite place? Intrigued to see where this will go anyway.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: December 22, 2013, 05:18:16 PM »
So...if all 6 continents received an identical message, what, exactly, would give you the slightest impression that it means Dwilight is going to be sunk...?
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: December 22, 2013, 08:29:24 PM »
Ahh, if it's everywhere then perhaps we shall all of us get a fair chance to preserve our favourite place? Intrigued to see where this will go anyway.

One can only hope!
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

trying

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: December 22, 2013, 08:37:14 PM »

We already did. Do you not remember that poll from a month or so ago?

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
« Reply #7: December 22, 2013, 11:01:14 PM »
Actually, my first impression was it might've been Christmas related.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: December 23, 2013, 03:14:23 AM »
And I thought it was probably related to SM witchcraft and the rebalance finally coming. :P
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.