Author Topic: Did "Just Court" get nerfed?  (Read 1955 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Did "Just Court" get nerfed?
« Topic Start: December 23, 2013, 03:50:16 PM »
Is this just incredibly bad luck or did holding court get nerfed?     in 5 turns in a row I've held a Just Court.   My Stats were in the 20's for Morale and loyalty.   First 3 times I only got 1% loyalty gain.    4th time court was disturbed.   5th time I got 0 gain.  I got the same message you get when you hold a just court and have 100% loyalty.   

Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

trying

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Did "Just Court" get nerfed?
« Reply #1: December 23, 2013, 04:17:18 PM »
What's you're region control at?

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 23, 2013, 04:20:55 PM »
To raise low Morale, hold Mercy Court. To regain Realm Control(Occupied/Province), hold Harsh Court. Rotate this as you do with your nobles doing Policework(Normal Policework, Hang Rebels). Also have your Ambassador laud your realm and your Priest laud your realm for a better success percentage.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 23, 2013, 05:28:43 PM »
Realm control was at main.       

Ketchum,  I know how to hold courts.  I wanted to hold a Just Court because it was the best option at the time.   If I hold a Mercy court that increases Morale and drops loyalty/control.   I wanted to increase Loyalty I did a Just Court.   I've never seen so poor of results.   I know that there is a risk of the court being disrupted.   That is not what this is about.  I've never seen 1% gains and no gains on a successful just court except when loyalty is in the upper 90's or at 100.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: December 23, 2013, 05:42:38 PM »
Control is irrelevant.

With loyalty in the 20s (especially low 20s), it's common to get the court disturbed.

If the court is successful, the amount of gain you get is random. Looks like you're just having an unlucky run.

Nothing in the Court code has been changed in ages.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan