Author Topic: Rebalance Feedback  (Read 28116 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Rebalance Feedback
« Topic Start: December 26, 2013, 04:47:08 AM »
I see many region in Beluaterra lost gold and food while region in Dwlight gain more gold. Especially mountain. North Divide before this only produce 100+ but increase greatly to 1100+ gold.. I only see this as sabotage to make everyone leave Beluatera and emigrate to Dwlight. Then Beluaterra will be sank right?

No, not even a little bit.

The rebalance is just the rebalance. It has nothing whatsoever to do with sinking or not sinking an island.

Dwilight's mountains before the rebalance were utter crap. They had about 1/5 the population of any mountain regions on other continents (at best).

Beluaterra went down a lot in food production, because it was in a state of massive permanent surplus due to losing a bunch of cities in the Last Invasion. As I said above, every continent gained approximately 10% more gold production overall, so your observation about BT's gold simply isn't even true.

This rebalance should be changed. I personally see the post-rebalance as more good rebalance.

There will likely be more changes at some point in the future; however, I do not anticipate anything more than localized tweaks in the next few weeks.

The rebalance is certainly not going to be rolled back unless some sort of massive systemic problem with it is discovered.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan