Author Topic: Rebalance Feedback  (Read 28131 times)

Kain

• Noble Lord
  • Prepared for both the book and the sword.
    • View Profile
Re: Rebalance Feedback
« Topic Start: December 26, 2013, 04:51:36 PM »
I  hope Dwilight will be sink..

You're probably quite alone in that opinion considering that Dwilight always ends up on top as the most popular continent.

I got coal for Christmas. Rettleville (Dwilight) needs to feed 4.500 more peasants with a 300 gold tax loss. Similar cities produce much more than 778 gold, such as Koshtlom, Shinnen, Fissoa, Chrysantalys & Sallowtown (both with an even smaller population). Besides that, 35% of all townslands are richer than Rettleville, while even more are more valuable because they do produce food, and Rettleville needs to import it. To complete the list, 5 mountain regions and two strongholds have a larger income while some don't even have half the population of Rettleville. This just doesn't sound very fair.

I'm sorry to hear of your...coal. Sadly some lose out by this balance change. But as sympathetic as I am, I wish to remind you that population size does not equal absolute wealth in the real world either. Iran is about as wealthy as Sweden in absolute terms, but has 8 times the population. Ukraine is about as wealthy as Romania in absolute terms but has more than twice the population, just to take two examples.
House of Kain: Silas (Swordfell), Epona (Nivemus)