Author Topic: Region food information  (Read 1498 times)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Region food information
« Topic Start: January 05, 2014, 07:56:08 PM »
Didn't regions used to have somewhere where the lord could see exactly how much they produce and how much they consume? Is that gone or is that only something you can see when you're in your region?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Region food information
« Reply #1: January 05, 2014, 08:29:12 PM »
You can see that on any Marketplace page. Some of that information (don't recall what offhand) is also available from your Command page, anywhere on land.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: January 05, 2014, 10:13:30 PM »
I just get how much is stored on my command tab and a note that a region produces a surplus of food or not. However it doesn't have the consumption rates.

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: January 06, 2014, 06:10:51 AM »
I swear I just saw this while setting up an automatic trade offer in Mamaroneck (character was in Mimer at the time), so you should be able to check it from any marketplace.  The command page does just have current stored and whether you are in surplus or deficit.
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: January 09, 2014, 08:37:10 AM »
On the market (not market report) page you'll see something like this: "Your region produces x bushels of food while the peasants eat y bushels, leading to a surplus/deficit of z bushels daily"
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.