Author Topic: Tournament Attendance  (Read 20824 times)

Ohzen

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament Attendance
« Topic Start: January 11, 2014, 04:28:24 AM »
It seems like it is forbidden to tell others his opinion because it could cause too many troubles for a game like this to survive. In the future I will hold my tongue... I like this game too much to let others minimize my fun. I still think that I did nothing wrong by telling those who attended the tournament that there wont be a tournament anymore if they dont help defend our realm. and rewards await them instead of a lost entry fee. If something like this offends the very rules of the game... I dont know why Im here. Everybody should be free to say what he wants... just like everybody should be free to ignore what he dont wants. I never even played with the thought of giving penalties to them... but if my words were "offending" I want to wish you all good luck in the future and hope you will sht rainbows as bright as a unicorns tail.

In the country I was raised in every able man was forced to attend military service. This is where I learned to ignore orders... I guess most of you did not had the pleasure to make this wonderful experience.